Did you know you have access to several different statistical programs in the MLS?
1. IMAPP Residential Statistics: Click on Tax Search in MLXchange, then select the county out of the drop down list (i.e. Pinellas). Next, type in an address and click Perform Search. Click on the Residential Statistics Button on the right side.
2. MLXchange (Search Statistics): Click on Search, type in the criteria (i.e. subdivision, property city or property address), click the Statistics button at the bottom of the Search screen.
3. MLXchange (Market Conditions Report): Click on Search, type in the criteria and click on the Results or Details button. Then, click on the Market Conditions Report link on the left.
4. MLXchange (Reports): Click on Search, type in the criteria and click on the Results or Details button. Next, click on a listing and then click on any of the reports in the left column, such as Real AVM, Listing/Market Activity, etc... (Also, are you using Data Co-op? A direct link to Data Co-op can be found in the SmartLinks section of MLXchange. With Data Co-op, you can access many of the reports in MLXchange, in addition to more map features, etc... Click on the following link for more information: http://www.mfrmls.com/member-benefits/mlxchange-benefits/data-co-op)
5. Stats IQ: One of the newest MFRMLS products and services, Stats IQ offers advanced statistics in easy-to-read, intuitive graphs and reports. Click on the following link for a direct link to the Stats IQ website, as well as more information: http://www.mfrmls.com/member-benefits/stats-iq